Bloggin' from The Bend of Time

Monday, May 16, 2005

I can feel it coming in the air tonight

*Phil Collins drum solo*

T'was the night before E3 (my favorite time of year apart from Christmas), and I am eagerly awaiting the slew of news articles, previews, screenies, and video clips of oh so many games. Myst V is what I'll be trying to keep my eye on (despite it being shown behind closed doors), but I'm also dying to see what the Nintendo Revolution is going to look like, what games are going to be released for the DS and GBA, and anything that strikes my fancy. I hope that the games themselves won't be overshadowed by all the next-gen unveilings from The Big Three. Just remember guys, the power of all this upcoming hardware is great, but it will be all for naught if you don't have the software to back it up.

The news is starting to trickle in already: Wil Wright's Spore, a sequel to Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, a 2D Metroid game for the DS, backwards compatibility for the Revolution...

God, I wish I could be there. The upcoming days will see gaming advances, perhaps some miraculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home