Bloggin' from The Bend of Time

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Gaming Backlog

I'm bored, so I figured it's time to list the very many games that I haven't finished, or want to borrow but haven't had the time or opportunity:

Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls (GBA)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA)
Fire Emblem (GBA)
Super Mario 64 DS
Feel the Magic XX/XY (DS)
Metroid Prime (Cube)
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (Cube)
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (Cube)
Pikmin (Cube)
Pikmin 2 (Cube)
The Legend of Zelda (Cube port)
Zelda 2 (Cube port)
Zelda Ocarina of Time (Cube port)
Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest (Cube port)
Zelda Majora's Mask (Cube port)
Skies of Arcadia Legends (Cube)
Tales of Symphonia (Cube)
Baten Kaitos (Cube)
Zelda Four Swords (both GBA and Cube versions)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (Cube)
Ico (PS2)
Katamari Damacy (PS2)
Resident Evil 4 (Cube)
Fallout (PC)
Arcanum (PC)
Castlevania Circle of the Moon (GBA)
Castlevania Lament of Innocence (PS2)
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
Metroid Fusion (GBA)
Metroid Zero Mission (GBA)
Castlevania (GBA)
Super Monkey Ball 2 (Cube)
Super Mario Sunshine (Cube)
Mario Party Advance (GBA)
Yoshi Touch & Go (DS)

Heavens to Betsy. There are 36 games in that list, and I'm sure I forgot a few. What's more, there are more games coming out soon that I want badly, like Jade Empire for the Xbox (score by Jack Wall--awesome). I don't see it as a list of chores, though--I love videogames! But I still better start putting a dent in that backlog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home