Bloggin' from The Bend of Time

Friday, February 11, 2005

Waiting for a revelation

Since February 5th, the Myst community (with UO/MO at the forefront) has been working to figure out twigg's latest update (http://www.myst-tree.com). And we've been getting nowhere. All we got to work with is a clump of dirt and the words "sage" and "numbers". I was so excited when I checked the site on a whim and saw something new, and I played town crier with a gleeful grin on my face. But now a part of me wishes that I had waited until twigg himself had pointed us to his update; he might not have been ready to continue with the puzzle. I meant to get us all abuzz with excitement, but I fear that the only thing I have accomplished is getting people needlessly frustrated.

All I can do now is follow the patient path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home