Bloggin' from The Bend of Time

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It's good to be back

Seeing that I finally finished Myst V (my thoughts on it are posted in the EoA spoiler forum at MO), I ended my sabbatical from the community tonight. I didn't realize how much I missed the forums until I came back!

And I returned none too soon--Alcugs has released Age-creation tools for UU! Tomorrow I'll be able to check out his website about it more thoroughly. And Cyan's announcement of the UU auth keys not being available until late November--could something big be happening soon? Perhaps the Uru tools Rand had hinted at?

Anticipation is a painful but lovely thing...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Deg said…

    I hope you enjoyed Myst V! I started experimenting on writing my own Ages with the new Alcugs tools. I haven't been successful yet, but I'm getting close. Very powerful ideas...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home