Bloggin' from The Bend of Time

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Ow my face

Heavens to Betsy, Myst V is coming to stores in only 6 days! Unless you preordered it in Europe, then you most likely aready have it, you lucky ducks.

Actually, I am glad that the US release date is still set for the 20th, because I have several things to do before I will allow myself to play the last Myst game:

1. Clean my room. I'd wait and have this be part of my ritual of cleanliness on the actual day of release, but this project is going to take at least 2 days in itself.

2. Restart my Revelation Journal. I had started it when I got it, but then Adam visited my dorm that weekend and we tackled the game together--meaning I didn't write my thoughts because I was like a woman possessed trying to finish it.

3. Find a copy of Uru Complete Chronicles to add to my Myst collection. I also got around to buying Revelation for the Xbox--every little bit helps, right?

4. Go to the dentist and find out why the left side of my jaw has been throbbing in altering pain for the past few days. I'm guessing it's my wisdom teeth, but the pain has been coming and going. I'd figure if it was wisdom teeth, I'd be in a lot more pain and have it be constant. But then again, I'm not a dentist.

Needless to say, I'm not playing Myst V until the teeth situation is sorted out. No need for my End of Ages experience to be clouded by pain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home