Bloggin' from The Bend of Time

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Rack 'em

My Batman Begins viewing count is now four. I saw it tonight with my dad, my brother and his girlfriend. And when did IHOP's food become delicious?? I swear the movie keeps getting better and better each time. Missy and I get a kick out of quoting Dr. Crane:

"...Would you like to see my mask?"

"He's here."
"Who?"
"The Bat Maaaaaaan."

And how oh so delightfully wrong to enjoy the scene when Batman pulls Crane by the hair...

And the Boston DS mini-meet was a success, I'm happy to say. Everyone was friendly and we got a kick out of fully utilizing our handhelds for the first time. I've learned that I suck at Bomberman, Puyo Pop AND Meteos!

I also purchased two diametrically opposing DVDs--Sleeping Beauty...and American Psycho Killer Uncut Edition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home