Bloggin' from The Bend of Time

Sunday, February 12, 2006

My baby is broken!!

Of all the rotten luck!

I thought a replacement graphics card would solve my "random-restart" problem. I installed it on Friday, and now it won't even turn on! I have to send it to Alienware to get it fixed, which means I won't have my computer for almost a month!

Now, my mother is giving me her older computer to tide me over, and the libraries have PCs so I can keep up with Myst news.

BUT--and this is the kicker--I won't be able to access Uru until my PC is fixed. Which means that I won't be able to participate in the mysterious happening this week.

This is KILLING me!!! Two YEARS of nothing happening in Uru, and NOW something new is underway, and I can't be a part of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home